Thursday, 29 October 2015

Exclusive Interview: MasterMataz


Exclusive Interview: MasterMataz

VCT:   It is a pleasure to finally meet and interview you. I am so captivated by the volumes of work you have created. My first question in our interview is how do you cultivate all of this creativity?

MasterMataz: I have been spiritual in many forms throughout my life, it is here I learned to tap the creative flow inside me, my entire database of songs are no longer online, only resent, many of the songs demonstrate the many stages of my own spiritual evolution as a person. I get an idea if it feels right at the time, I flow with it. I would lock myself away from the world until I finished the job, I no longer take that approach not healthy way for an artist.

Read More Click here 

VCT:  Your music has such an energy to it and flows with perfection, how did you develop your skill?

MasterMataz: I first was thrown into the DJ world as a teenager, in a club that my father was running, when the local DJ did not show, I was asked to go up, eek I am not happy, wow you want me up their, Damn. I had no idea what to do. Yet up I went, just playing one track after the other stop, start, I started becoming comfortable, experimented attempting to mix, at some stage the people was no longer in my vision, just me and music. It felt great, that was how it began. These days when producing because of my spiritual nature, I picture the energy inside me, the energy of life outside coming forward into my music, I could explain this in so many ways. 

Read More Click here